Spring 2021 Submissions are now open!
Deadline: March 20th
Please email submissions to email@example.com
Unbound welcomes and encourages all types of literary and visual art submissions. All University of Oregon students from all academic years and disciplines are encouraged to submit.
- Multiple submissions: One submission per genre per person is allowed. Feel free to submit for multiple genres!
- Unbound uses a double-blind review so that all work reviewed by our staff of student editors is done so anonymously and without bias
LANGUAGE ART GUIDELINES
- Unbound accepts prose, verse, short stories, poetry, non-fiction, plays, odes, letters, critique, musical scores or whatever other forms creative expression may take through language and visual arts!
- Email should include your name, titles of your pieces, which issue you are submitting to, and any additional info you would like to let us know
- Limit fiction and non-fiction submissions to no more than 20 pages and only one submission per person
- Limit poetry submissions to a maximum of 3 poems and no more than 3 pages in total
- Please submit with a .DOC file! File should have the title of the piece and the author’s name (e.g. filename = PoemTitle.JaneDoe.doc)
- Prose should be double-spaced with the page number in the header, no last names in the header.
- Please remove your name from any headers in your documents!
VISUAL ART GUIDELINES
Unbound accepts artwork in every medium (e.g. painting, photography, design, sculpture, fashion, digital art, prints, fibers, etc.) NEW FOR 2019-2020: WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING MUSICAL SCORE SUBMISSIONS!!
- To be considered, you must:
- List the title and medium in body of email
- Attach media files in email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attached files must be JPEG, PNG, or PDF at 300 DPI and at least 600×600.
- Please limit your submissions to 3 pieces of work per person